Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Secret Life: I love my Tipper boy =)

The bond between horse and man...=) **I do not own this picture**
You know... I am in love with horses. =) Horses are such amazing animals, they are so expressive and they show you such great amounts of love no matter what kind of day your having and no matter how you look.
Now I know what your thinking... God is that way to, but hey - I see it as one of God's fabulous gifts to me; my passion for horses. 
Now one of my most favorite horses in particular; is Tipper!! My beautiful boy!!
I have GOT to get pictures of me and Tipper up here sometime... I've been thinking about getting mom to come to my lessons again and get pictures of me and him riding together. I think we make a fabulous team, he's finally starting to listen to me because he knows I don't take any nonsense from him. =)
Well he has listened to me before but not as well because he's just being a butt haha. 
I really hope he doesn't get sold anytime soon, I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't ride him anymore. =( He's like 15 I think and that's right around the time that Corrie sells her horses, and she got Tipper quite a while ago actually.
Probably only a few months after she sold an old horse of hers named Major.
Anyway, I just thought I'd update my blog and say how amazingly blessed I am to be able to ride every week and on that beautiful best buddy horse of mine... ^_^
God is so good to me, I just have some trouble seeing it sometimes through all my teenage mumbojumbo haha.
Alrighty, I'll be posting a book review on here probably sometime within the next week or few days or so, I'll be reviewing "The Lightkeeper's Ball" by Colleen Coble. So far I really like the book, it takes place in older times and it looks like a quite interesting romance/suspense novel.
I look forward to writing that review. =D

I'll write soon! 

~Jazz

------
So I recommend having fun, because there is nothing better for people in this world than to eat, drink, and enjoy life. That way they will experience some happiness along with all the hard work God gives them under the sun.
   --Ecclesiastes 8:15, NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment