Monday, June 13, 2011

My Secret Life: Fifteen and feeling boring...

Heyo everybody, 


     So... I'm not exactly sure what to write in this blog post, I suppose this will probably a relatively short one. Umm... I guess I've been getting back into the writing groove a lot, me and my friend Kayla are writing this book called "Back to the Heart". Really excited about that actually! =D 
Summary; 
 
Joshua Phoenix, mega-star on the Hollywood scene, and every day his ego becomes bigger and added to his already big-head. On the outside he's the boy next door, the boy every father would be comfortable letting their daughters date him, but behind the scenes of his glamorous Hollywood life. He's mean to everyone, and treats them all like dirt. 
After firing his sixth director for his music video that has yet to be filmed, and embarrassing himself and his family publicly, his single mother decides she's fed up with his attitude and makes the decision to send him to Copper Hills, Wyoming for the whole summer.
There he is set to live with the Carter's; a family living on a horse and cattle ranch. And that's when he meets his match; Riley Carter. A headstrong cowgirl with a "take-no-crud" personality. But this cowgirl despises Hollywood stars, always making normal people feel low and pathetic. But with the two teens stuck together for 3 whole months, can Josh teach Riley to have a little summer fun, and not fear the future but to chase her dreams? And can Riley teach Josh what a real life is?

     It's a lot of fun writing it with Kayla, =) I'm really looking forward to finishing it. And maybe even someday if we decide to we might even be able to get it published together, it'd be neat. And so far we've got lots of stuff planned out, even though I just came to the conclusion that there are a few kinks that we really need to work out haha. 
     Other than that, umm... nothing else has really been going on. Summer's here! =D Though it doesn't feel like it, everybody's to busy to do anything. =/ Horseback is fun though, I still get to go every week which I'm really happy about. And I get to ride Benny and Tipper way more than I deserve lol. 
     I've also been watching a lot of Medium lately... probably more than a person should. Maybe I should get out and do something more often. But yeah, I've been pretty good other than that. Kind of struggling with a few things in my head currently, but life's pretty good for this fifteen year old. =) 
     Besides the fact that I feel like my life is kinda boring, and needs more pizazz. I'm sure that will change soon, I'm smart and if I put my mind to it I can find something to add more "pizazz" to it haha. Anyway, I'll try to post more often. Hope everyone is doing well! 

Love, 

-Jazmine

No comments:

Post a Comment