Sunday, July 17, 2011

My Secret Life: Stuff, stuff, stuff.

Hello everyone, 

     I do have a lot of things I wish to mention, so I'll just start off with the first thing that comes to mind. 
     I'm still going through my little dry patch, but that's going away, slowly but surely. Not exactly why God's putting me through this, but what everyone is always saying; He has a plan. But there are some good things going on of course, my little brother is turning 12 on Wednesday. And I'm hoping to have a good time and catch up with a friend who I really hope is coming. 
     And horseback has been going really well, I'm finally in a class where I can zoom on ahead in my riding skills. Last week was especially good, Sunny was a great horsie!! ^_^ Though I do hope I ride Benny this next week, even though I've been spoiled and gotten him quite a lot the past few weeks. 
    But other than that, our family is looking to buy a house soon. And it looks like God is moving through with his plan for it, everything is going through smoothly in the buying process. And we have our eye on a house that I've got a good feeling about, even though I'm kind of really disappointed that I'm going to be getting a room with absolutely no sunshine and not any bigger than my room now. And my brothers get like a ten foot expansion with a sunny room. So that's got me down, but I'm trying to have a positive attitude about it and just suck it up. I'll have my own apartment in a few years anyway and then I'll have a whole place all to myself so :P 
     Its a beautiful house though, and a wonderful neighborhood. I think its a good fit for us, and it seems like so far God wants us to have that house. And even though I would like a bigger room... its really not that big of a deal... I guess... 
     Anyway, I don't really have anything else to say, but I will be posting another review sometime soon. A book called "Treasuring Emma" by Kathleen Fuller, another booksneeze review. :) I think I'll post a review about a book I bought called "Lonestar Sanctuary" by Colleen Coble too while its still fresh on my mind, lemme just say, its a stunning book and I am in love with Colleen Coble's writing. 
     
     Blog you later!!

~Jazz 

No comments:

Post a Comment