Monday, July 2, 2012

::: Review ::: "Save the date" by Jenny B. Jones

hello! :) 


How is everyone today? :-D
I hope you all are going to have lots of fun on the 4th and spend lots of great time with your family and friends! :) I know that it's going to be fun for me this 4th. ^_^ 
So today I'm going to review "Save the date" by Jenny B. Jones. 



"When funding for Lucy's non-profit job is pulled, she is determined to find out why. Enter Alex Sinclair, former professional football star and heir to Sinclair Enterprises-the primary donor to Lucy's non-profit organization.
Both Lucy and Alex have something the other desperately wants.
Alex has it all . . . except for the votes he needs to win his bid for Congress. Despite their mutual dislike, Alex makes Lucy a proposition: pose as his fiancee in return for the money she desperately needs. Bound to a man who isn't quite what he seems, Lucy finds her heart-and her future-on the line."


I truly believe that Jenny B. Jones is a one-of-a-kind author. She brings all sorts of spunk and humor and romance all in one book with this novel. And just like "There you'll find me" (I reviewed it a year or two ago) she did a phenomenal job with this book! 
I hope I'm not being too biased by saying I loved this book. But I honestly cannot find anything wrong with any of the characters, and believe me I'm going to gush about all the things I loved about it. 


Lucy is a spunky woman with a hilarious and surprising taste in books and movies... 
I think the way to describe her is that she is a major Star Wars geek. haha ;) But Lucy knows how to make sure that Alex Sinclair knows what she thinks of everything he says. 
When you pick up this book you won't be disappointed with the romance and heartwarming moments, it has its good share of bickering between the "fake" couple to. hehe ;) 


The element of romance stays true to the reality of falling in love, besides the odd circumstances, and how much work it takes to make a relationship work. Mrs. Jones weaves a tale of superb elegance of these two character's different lives from both of their perspectives. 


All in all, a humorous and heartwarming read with its tearjerker moments. :) Mrs. Jenny B. Jones gives you more than enough reasons to fall in love with these characters again and again  and re-read their story just as many times. 


I rate this book five out of five stars. 


1 comment:

  1. Oooh... Sounds like I need to add this to my growing list of to-read!

    ReplyDelete