Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Determination = New blog posts

Hello blogger people's! 

This'll be a really short post since I really need to go to bed... it is exactly 4 minutes until 1 AM where I live. And I'm going on an 18 hour road trip on Wednesday, can we say... STUPID? Bahahaha.... okay. Enough chit chat. Let's get down to business.
I'm going to be on vacation, but I'll still be able to use computer. On Friday I'm going to start what I'll be calling "Dos Scribblings Weekly" (a.k.a. Two Scribblings Weekly). This will be writing related and this will be a constant thing as long as I can keep thinking of subjects to write about about writing.... if that makes any sense. 
I'll probably have to get some ideas for what I'll write about. But this is my new determination; to blog at least twice a week. The days you can expect to see a post will be on Monday - to read a post during the week - and on Friday - so you can read a post over the weekend. 
Now that I've written all this... I am terrified I won't write anything interesting. I suppose if worse comes to worst, I'll just write a ramble. ha-ha. 
The last thing I'll say is that I will possibly post book reviews in the future, and maybe a video review. Or both at the same time. I'm not quite ready to give up my video reviewing that I've tried. 

SO. Check back here on Friday and there will be a post up and ready for you to read! 

... and I'm off to bed, so g'night! And lots of hugs and kisses and blessings to you. 

Love, 

Jazmine

No comments:

Post a Comment