Monday, September 6, 2010

My Secret Life: Life is a rollercoaster...

Life really is a rollercoaster... =/ Sometimes I wish I could get off of it, but that's not really an option unfortunately.

So hi, its been a while since I blogged. Sort of... 
But yeah, this is going to be short. I still have school to get to haha, and I'm going to a Labor day BBQ tonight for dinner. Sooo yeah...
My life pretty crazy right now, idk even really what to do with myself half the time. I try to distract myself from all the awful thoughts that are in my head a lot about friend issues... but of course that usually doesn't work. Satan always finds a way back into my head... I hate that dirtbag...
The only thing that I really enjoy during the week is horseback I guess... okay now I'm rambling on. SO I'm going to stop now... maybe call my friend Leah if shes home.
bye..

-Jazmine 

No comments:

Post a Comment