Monday, August 30, 2010

My Secret Life: Pretty exciting day I'd say...

Well... the title is pretty self explanitory... haha.
Today I did my freshmen photoshoot thingy-ma-bobber... and then not to long after I got home my computer died. (NOT JOKING)
Pretty crazy right? 
So yeah... all of my books, pictures... everything is still on my other computer's hardrive. And why I say "other" computer is because I'm right now blogging on my brand spanking new HP computer... :) I guess some good came out of this, even though all my stories are unaccessible, and if the computer place mom is going to take my computer to can't get my stories off I'm going to hurt someone...
Anyway the photo-shoot thingy was super fun. :D I'm kinda worried they won't turn out good or something, but I'm also very confident that they will haha. It's just me and my weird paranoia personality I guess. =/ 
But yeah it was a lot of fun, :) I guess I'm just kinda worried and I thought of a bunch of poses after I left heh... and I suppose I kind of want to take some neat pics with Bailey or Buddy. Preferably Bailey... 
Anyway I gtg, ttyl!'


-Jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment