Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Secret Life: Almost home...

Well, unfortunately my trip is almost over. =/

     But, I've still had loads of fun this weekend! =D 
     Tomorrow we'll be heading back to good ol' Humboldt. Right now, I'm sitting in my neato room I get all to myself in the hotel we're staying at currently. Its got a humongous bed! ^_^ 
     It has been so much fun going on this trip. =) 
     I wish I could've blogged more earlier than this, but I didn't get the chance, sadly. Two days ago we got to stay in this real fancy hotel with valets! =D It was so neat having them take our stuff to the room we were staying in! Our room was real nice to. =) 
     And that night after we got settled and stuff, we went to the Monteray Bay Aquarium like two blocks away. It was pretty sweet, we got to eat there and everything. Though I was a little irritated because there was little tables set up for everyone, a lot of people had to sit on the bleachers in front of the diving tank to eat their food. And plus the food sucked. 
    I hated it, there was nothing to eat at all. The best tasting thing there was the sourdough bread, now thats sad... I know its supposed to be for adults or something. But the PEG group my dad is with knows that people bring their kids, they could've put a little bit more of a choice besides dry rice and salty mashed potatoes. 
     It was annoying sure, but I loved it when the diving show started. =D That was so awesome! The fish were so beautiful too. ^_^
     And after we watched the diving show we went to go and feed the Bat Rays! That was SO much fun! The rays were so soft and slimy but so velvety, and they seemed so friendly too. They were popping their little heads out of the water near the edges looking for the food that one of the volunteers was going to handout to everybody.
     And once I got a piece of food that was so cool, one of them just swam right up to me and sucked it out from between my fingers like a vacuum. They were so friendly and fun to play with.
Yesterday though, that was even more fun! We went to see the rest of the aquarium and the fish were just so beautiful... it was truly breathtaking. =]
     My favorite part was definitely the otters. =D They were so cute swimming around being all playful lol. Otters are probably one of the most amazing creatures that God has created, I got a little stuffed otter too from the gift store. =D Its formed to be on its back and its holding a sea-star between its two paws. ^_^
     I can't wait until tomorrow either, we're going to go WALK across the GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE for the first time!!! I'm so excited! =D San Francisco is so amazing!! I'm actually considering it for a future home of mine when I'm adult. =) Its so beautiful and I love the city, its really pretty even though it is a city. I think I'd rather live in Humboldt for sure... but I really want to go out there and see the world.
     I think San Francisco is one of the places I'm going to start, possibly. I'm going to hopefully go to Central Wyoming College or something of sorts with my bestie Kayla. =) And then depending on whats going to happen after that, I'm not really sure, but I think Cali is definitely one of my places to go to college. Especially for what I want to go to college for.
     Like for an English literature degree, there is a college down south in LA I believe where part of my dad's family lives. A town near LA I think, its a really good school for Literature and stuff like that. My great aunt I believe Lydia, I think. She got a scholarship to that school in like Riverdale or something in English Literature, so thats definitely an option. =) But for sure I'm going to DEFINITELY go to college somewhere with Kayla for a couple years at least. 
     That's something I have to do no matter what, that'd be pretty awesome too. =D (Love you girlie! Hey, wanna come to Cali after Central Wyoming College and go to school with me here? lol!) 
      Well I gotta go, I need to get ready for bed, and I'd like to do something fun before I go to bed. =) Like writing...! I need to do that! I haven't written in my books in so long it seems like... =P 

Anyway TTYL! God bless!

-Jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment