Thursday, October 7, 2010

My Secret Life: Almost to Monteray Bay :)

Well, this is going to be short. But I thought I'd update real fast.
Gotta go to bed soon anyway...
Well first of all, horseback is... better. My feet didn't fall out of the stirrups yesterday while loping, and I did a double lessons lol.
And I'm considering asking Corrie in a month or so if there is a chance I could get into the class before mine, I like that one a heck of a lot more than my class I'm normally in. I wasn't babied until I finally gave up bc Tipper was being a butt and jerking his head around while I was trying to bridle him. 
Plus I don't ride him that often... so that doesn't help.
Buuut anyway, I'm on a small weekend vacation right now to Monteray Bay. :) Its so far pretty fun, I got to swim in the pool at our hotel with my brothers, and eat some yummy pizza with my family.
So yeah I had a pretty good day. :) For now I guess I'm just gonna let all my worries go away, and hopefully just enjoy the trip..... though I kinda need to upload my pictures, I don't have that much room left on my camera chip. Ugh :P 
Well I'll ttyl! I'll write tomorrow when we're at the hotel. :D


-Jazzy

No comments:

Post a Comment