Thursday, December 22, 2011

Heartland

Hey all, :) 

     So I'm like obsessed with this new TV show I found, it's Canadian, so I can't access it through the television channel website unless I live in Canada, but it's an AMAZING horse themed TV show!!! And it's gotta be one of the best TV show's I've seen in my life, the characters are so well built throughout the shows, there's great emotional impact, and I just feel like I know the characters so well that I get sad and happy when they are, you know what I mean? 
     Heartland is a fantastic show! 
     It's all about a 15-year-old girl named Amy Fleming who lives on a ranch called Heartland and has a special gift of listening to broken and abused horses and healing their scars; what any horse-crazy girl only dreams of being. ;) And best of all, it's CLEAN. Except for two cuss words that aren't extremely foul... one of them is another name for your butt. And then the other one rhymes with "ham". 
     But I just can't get enough of Heartland, it's an addictive show, but I have every reason to love it! Especially because there's a tall dark-haired handsome cowboy in it... hehe. So I just thought I'd blab about my absolute adoration for this show, I'll have to save up some money and buy all the seasons on DVD. And the books. 

Here's some videos for the trailers of season 1 and 2... 

Season 1 Trailer -

 


Season 2 Trailer - 


 



Talk to ya'll later! :) 


~Jazmine 

1 comment: