Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

     Merry Christmas everyone! :) 

     So, I'm hoping everyone has had a great Christmas and had fun with their family and friends. :) I know I have, and I'm looking forward to the New Year with a bittersweet attitude. I can feel a lot of things coming on for me, personally, in this next year that God's saving for me so he can mold me into the shape of the woman I'll be for the rest of my life. 
     This year has been an amazing Christmas for me... 
     It is rather bittersweet, considerably, because I'm 15-years-old and though I wish I still was; I'm not a little kid anymore. (I still act like it though on occasion ;) I still smiled and had a blast like every other year though, and I can't thank God enough for blessing me with family that loves me very much. The annual Christmas eve cookie party was a blast, and so was earlier this morning. I was worried it would be more dull Christmas morning than in the past, but I was wrong, it was a lot of fun and I'm so very thankful for the gifts I received. 
   And I can't even begin to describe how great it was hanging out with everyone, though I wished more people would've come to our cookie party I was happy that the people who came-came. It was fun reuniting with some old friends. :) 
     But, the thing I'm most thankful for as a gift, is Jesus' birth and his death on the cross for the world's sins. Or for me personally; my sins. I've realized that even though I know I am saved, and I believe in my heart that Jesus did die on the cross for my sins, I feel like it really hasn't sunk in very well. And I don't focus on Jesus' birth every year on Christmas time like I should, like everyone really should, especially the Christians. We all get so wrapped up in the holidays definitely, and we forget the reason for the season
     Makes you wonder why it's so easy to forget the reason for living. 
     Anyway, if I don't stop writing now I'm going to go into New Years resolutions, and I wanted to do a post about that on New Years Eve lol. So I'm going to stop right here, and just say how thankful I am for the greatest gift of all: Jesus, my savior. 
     I'll blog again on New Years Eve, or day, if I can so see ya later! Off to the Wii to enjoy some of my blessed gifts! lol ;D


~Jazmine

No comments:

Post a Comment