Monday, May 10, 2010

My Secret Life: Fourteen...

    Well, as of yesterday at 3AM I became a fourteen year old. =) I actually feel older surprisingly... I don't think I've felt like this since I turned ten lol.
I feel more... well "mature" is NOT the right word lol. Its hard to explain, but if you were my age once or are then you'll know what I mean.
    It's an exciting feeling for sure.
    Yesterday was probably the best birthday I've had in a looonnng time! =D I got the greatest gifts! I got 2 books, The Last Song (Nicholas Sparks), and A Horse of Her Own (Annie Wedekind), a big stuffed horse (awesomest stuffy ever! soft and cuddly ^_^), an awesome plaid button up shirt that my aunt wanted to steal lol, New Moon DVD, and a Jacob Black "Ken" doll lol! That was a joke between me and my dad...
    So far I'm really enjoying everything, I started watching New Moon last night which is why I didn't blog at all, but I didn't finish it so I'm going to watch the rest tonight. Like now actuallly, or else I'm not going to get to finish it O_O.
    I had a great birthday all in all. =D
    And best of all I FINALLY got the hang of "Jump then fall" By Taylor Swift and I just finished editing the video I'm going to post on youtube tomorrow after I finish school, YAY! And also I've got some chords down for "Renewed Heart", I think they were... A, E minor, and G...
    And then I also started a song of my own too =) I don't exactly know what I'm going to call it yet but I barely started it... so yeah.
    Guitar is really fun =D I've just made up lyrics on the fly sometimes that I never really wrote down but it was fun trying to play chords with them, I think I'm getting pretty good at playing personally. =)
    Well, I gotta go, like now... I need to watch New Moon!! EE!
   I'll write later!! =D

-Jazmine

No comments:

Post a Comment