Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Secret Life: Wedding Bells are ringing! =D

     Well, my youth counselor and 4th oldest child in the Hammond family Briana Elizabeth Hammond got married today. =D I'm still geeking out about it! =) It was so adorable watching her and her (now) newly husband Matt get married....
     Oh wait, I should say Briana Elizabeth Mullaney now. ;)
     Its funny thinking of her as "Mrs. Mullaney." lol. Until now I never really thought of her as that grown up but I guess she is lol. It's so cool seeing someone I know get married with how old I am now =D! Now I wonder when Abby will get married... hmmm... ;) lol
     It was an amazing and cute wedding though, it wasn't really fancy and it didn't seem to really be that expensive at all actually. There were decorations, but it wasn't one of those upscale weddings with 10 thousand+ dollars worth in expenses.
     Everyone was just so happy and laughing constantly, I really think that's what makes a great occasion. =) Your family and friends surrounding you on a day like that, it makes me look forward to meeting "Mr. Unknown" much more. =D
     I got a lot of videos and I plan on making a little video out of all of them, what was really funny is Bri's older sister Kalea's boyfriend Chaz, he caught the garder haha. ^_^
     I think Briana's wedding was all that she hoped for from the look on her face, and then maybe some more... =)
     Now I wanna write more wedding scenes even more in my books, X)!
     Well... I think I'll stop now, I'm kinda tired. And I wasn't even a part of the "wedding group" effectively lol. I can't imagine how exhausted the Hammond fam must be... =P Including Bri and Matt too!! More Bri than Matt though I imagine haha. Dad said that weddings are usually all the bride rarely the groom doing anything, I think it was, because the arch was pink with sunflowers on it *giggles*.
     Well, I'll ttyl! =D

-Jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment