Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Secret Life: Awesome trip with an Amazing friend ^_^

I am back from Fort Bragg!!! ^_^
I HAD SO MUCH FUN!!! =D Abby and I had a blast on the beach and riding and everything else in between!!! ^_^
Hallelujah for the fun in life! Praise the Lord!
The hotel we had was just absolutely amazing, we had beach access, and a gorgeous sunset last night. =)
First of course we got there and then we hung out at the beach for a bit, which was absolutely funtastic! XD
We almost got soaked by a wave when we went climbing on the big rocks there lol!
We took like something around over 200 pictures on the trip lolz!
Thankfully we really didn't get back that late. =) Like around... 5ish 6o'clock I think. But yeah, the beach was awesome and I think we both created some memories we won't soon forget. =)
I had a lot of fun, and I'm really glad I got to do this for my birthday party this year.... well effectively... a birthday party... sort of lol. It was a 2 person birthday party haha.
I am SO happy I got to do this bday weekend thing with her.... ^_^
This is definitely the best birthday thing I've ever had... MAN I really didn't want it to go so quick!!! =(
I miss yesterday... it was so much fun... =(
I hate that, fun days pass so quickly, yet boring days seem to pass sooo slowly...
And now because I'm super exhausted I can't really go riding with Angela tomorrow. =( Man I really want to... poohey...
Anyway, back to the trip... =)
It was so fun!!! We went to go see "The Backup Plan" with Jennifer Lopez in it.... surprisingly it was actually a pretty good movie... minus the waterbirth of one of her friends LOL. OMG that was really creepy!!!
The woman sounded like a mutant goat! LOL
Wow last night was fun... though after the movie we just kinda sat down on the bed and watched "School of Rock" for a bit... until they started dragging out the end and it started getting boring... by then it was around 1AM this morning ahaha.
Then we went to sleep and woke up the next morning and went walking on the bridge and looked down over the cliffs that overlooked the ocean by our hotel. =) That was so pretty! We got sooooo many pictures on my camera, plus the ones on mom's camera.
The pics are so funny X) I've gotta go through them all tomorrow too lol.
But they are also very beautiful too. =) We did a photo shoot at the Chandelier drivethrough tree in Leggot lol!
I love that name... Leggot... that sounds so funny to me for some reason.
It is sooo pretty there though, I mean it really is... its got this gorgeous field with these little purple flowers in them, and poppies... and african looking trees lol.
I really wanna go back there, it was a lot of fun. Especially with a friend. =D The drivethrough tree was fun haha, our van could barely fit through the hole in it lol.
Me and Abby ran across the field there and took SO many pictures... and then add those up with the other ones and its just wow.... there are so many pics lol.
I am so thankful that she was able to come with me. =) I don't think it would have been half as fun if she weren't there... which I was going to go anyway if she couldn't.
The best part was the beach... the water was sooooooo beautiful this morning!!
I think it'd be fun to do it again sometime! =D
=) Well... I should go... I wanna finish watching iCarly before I go to bed.
I'll just have you know that I definitely have just had the best birthday vacation ever with the bestest friend ever ^_^

~Jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment