Sunday, December 27, 2009

My Secret Life: fun day :)

I have had quite a lovely day so far :) I will probably put another blog post on here later today but since I didn't get to tell you what we all did yesterday I thought I should do that now.
Yesterday we went to my grandparents house and had a belated Christmas dinner, which was VERY yummy! But I didn't get as much ham as I would have liked to...
I had a lot of fun running around with my cousin Alaina and my brothers playing hide-and-go-seek; even though it was REALLY loud in that house because Alaina was constantly laughing and shouting running around like a hyper 3 year old hopped up on LOTS of sugar.
And we hadn't even had dessert yet and she was that way lol!
I didn't get any more presents except for a big plastic candy cane full of hershey kisses and a gift card to target from my uncle Bryan, and then I also got an iTunes Gift card! Its worth $25.00
Hopefully I'll find a good album on iTunes and be able to buy it...
There's really no good music nowadays besides Taylor Swift, she's awesome! I love her Fearless Album... and the Fearless song on it.
My baby cousin Herculeas is SO cute! I had so much fun with him yesterday... its hard to say if I don't really want kids in the future but hey, I'll see what God has in store for me... only He knows.
Anyway, I played chase with baby Herc around the table which was a lot of fun... he's so adorable now that he's 1 year old! :-D
He's running now, not full blown of course but he's quite fast for his size surprisingly... and big lol
Not extremely big to me though, mainly because I saw him when he was a newborn and because my lil bro Dyllan was pretty big when he was a toddler too.
Someone came up to my mom once and actually asked her if Dyllan was mentally retarded!! The nerve of some people... it makes me wonder how dumb people actually are...
Can't you see the baby face? Herc is 1 and he's big for his age, but he has that baby face still and he LOOKS his age... people are so weird sometimes...
Anyway, this morning went pretty well. A guy named Carlos taught my youth group today, he's great at teaching hehe...
I really like junior high but I feel so much older than the other kids, which I really am the oldest in the junior high group. I'm moving up in May, but I just feel so out of place. I'm pondering whether or not to switch it up every week and stay in the service... I honestly am not a fan of going to junior high group that often.
I don't fit in, Autumn is my friend and so is Melody, but they both are friends with each other and they talk about things that don't really interest me... I honestly fit better with my friends that are all in the High school group.
Its really frustrating... and my friend Michaela is nice but she talks with Autumn too and they're more closer in age. I'll be 14 in May and Michaela won't be 14 till November of next year, so its a really big difference between me, Autumn, Michaela, and Melody.
And those are the only girls in my class to...
Anyway, enough of the depressing talk.
I gave Caprice a necklace I made hopefully she liked it, and she gave me a...*stifles laughter* Jacob Black poster from New Moon! LOL
I laughed SO hard but I love the poster!! :-D
Its really neat looking, anyway I gotta go get the boys out of the house and into the van... we're gonna go see Alvin and the Chipmunks the Sqeakul! woopee!
TA TA for now! :-) I'll write tonight...

~Jazz

1 comment: