Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My secret life: horsie day!

Helloooo.....

Man I'm tired! Horseback was today, and man was it tough... I was paired up with 3 temporary people in my class... and let me just say... they weren't exactly umm.... good...
They barely kept up a good consistent trot, I'm really trying not to be mean or anything. But it was really difficult for me and my other classmates Mary, and Gau to keep up a good trot with out nearly running into them.
I'm not sure when they started English, or when they even started riding... but one thing is for sure they didn't do to well today... but thats only a first hand opinion of mine. I've never seen them ride before, so who knows? Maybe it was a bad day for them...
The only one out of the three of them that was doing pretty good was a girl that was on Kobe... I don't remember her name though...
I rode Loredo again today though, which I was quite happy about. I think we make a pretty good pair... :-)
He obeys me 97% of the time pretty much, he's a real good boy and I can handle him pretty well. And he's one of the more advanced riding horses there too... but now I'm kind of worried because Corrie mentioned today that we're possibly going back to Western in January... and thats not to far away.
I hate western, and once we start western my English legs will go away!!
She said we'd do western for 2 months only though, I really just don't want to quit English so early! I'm literally just getting my legs stronger... bleh why does she have to change it up? >:-/
I'd like to stay in English for just at least another month, just to make my legs stick so when we DO go back to English I can have an easier and less miserable time. UGH...
Oh well, at least it won't kill me lol.
Overall today was pretty good, I'm looking forward to New Years :-) Hopefully a friend of mine will get to come spend the night on New years eve... and hopefully I'll get to go back to horseback soon lol.
Bye, dinner time...

~Jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment