Friday, December 25, 2009

My secret life: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :D

Hello everyone! :-D

Merry Christmas! I had a happy Christmas morning indeed, fortunately I didn't wake up at 2AM like last year! Well I did but I rolled over and went back to sleep and woke up around 6 and layed in bed till about 7 and then I got up and played on my Nintendo DS.
And then I went into the living room and opened presents and ate candy!! YUMM!
I got everything that I could ever want :-D It wasn't that much stuff but a couple things were expensive but very valuable...
This is what I got:

Taylor Swift's album "Fearless" Platinum Edition

A Western style white long sleeved shirt

Canon Camera 12.1 MP & 4x zoom

A beautiful horsey quilt

"The Host" novel by: Stephenie Meyer

Horse riding gloves

Prince Caspian DVD

And thats about it...
Tomorrow we're going to go to my grandparents house for a Christmas dinner which hopefully will be ok... and if your confused as to why (this is to my friends if you guys read this) its family situations that I'm not going to go into detail with right now.
But anyway, I'm hopeful that it will be fun tomorrow... I know that yesterday was FANTASTIC!
I can't wait till New Years Eve to stay up till midnight :D AND I can't wait to upload my new Taylor Swift music to my iPod.  :D
Well I should probably go, I need to take a shower. Until I post again!
~Jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment