Thursday, December 24, 2009

My secret life: Its almost Christmas!

Hey hi hello Hola!! :-D

Its Christmas Eve and 8o'clock! I don't go to bed till 10 and I'm thinking about having a Wii-athon! Mwahaha... I shall beat my family at everything... lol
I'm excited to wake up tomorrow morning, but then I'm kind of scared too... mainly because this year is passing SO fast I don't want it TO!!!! I had so much fun tonight with my friends Paul, Evan, and Sage...
Paul and I were being goofs thats for sure!



See!! HaHa!
It was lots of fun tonight, I think we had a little to much sugar though we were running around like screaming banchees probably annoying the neighbors!! HEHE!!
Hopefully we'll have just as much fun later next week hehe... well I gotta go I'm getting bored just typing here so TA TA FOR NOW!
~Jazmine

No comments:

Post a Comment