Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Secret Life: Back from Woodleaf campout 2010!

Hey ya'll!

Whasup?
Well my life is just quite dandy right now! :D I'm filled with the Holy Spirit to the brim and overflowing with Him... :)
Camp was such an uplifting AMAZING experience! It was such a blast being around all of my friends and learning about the Lord. :D I'm so ecstatic to learn more about Jesus!!!!
I'm planning on starting to read a certain book in the New Testament, I'm thinking Matthew or John... probably Matthew...
Or what I was really leaning towards was Revelation... depends on what I feel like. But the coolest thing is I'm getting a new Bible hopefully this weekend! XD Its a really cool one, its got a leather cover with really cool designs and I got my first and middle name engraved on the front.
I'll have to post a pic of it on here later on I think...
But yeah life is fantastic! :) Its like I can see now... literally...
I'm so much happier, and I really need to keep reading the word so I will never ever be out of this high of the spirit. :D
From this moment on I swear I'm going to be a changed girl!
I didn't freak out today doing math either lol...
Well, sorry to make this so short but I want to have ice cream before I go to bed. So I'll write some more soon! :)

Ciao~

~*Jazz*~

--
"Love your enemies as you love yourself..."

1 comment: