Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Secret Life: Loving life... :-D

Hellloooo all! :D

Well I can't say that anything has REALLY happened lately thats out of the ordinary or just exciting, well I AM planning something but I cannot say what because it could screw it up so no hints or anything at all...
But lets just say that March is gonna be reallyyy funn...;) I'm really looking forward to the months ahead; 2010 is turning out to be a really fantastic year so far! :D
My writing is really going well surprisingly now, I think I might have actually broken down the wall of writers block for my OYAN book as well. :)
Still no title for that darn thing but its about dragonriders basically, its for school but its fun haha. ;D
The main character is named Bellatorin Stanton, well thats her name in the beginning. :) I'll post a short description/synposis type thing after I'm finished blogging so you can read it.
I haven't really started writing it yet, I'm basically just following the book and writing an outline. Which unfortunately its really difficult for me because I seriously can't write like that... its really difficult...:-/
But its fun and that's what matters :) I'm having a little trouble figuring out what to write so it may take a while but I'll finish it eventually. But to be honest my other books come first, mainly because I can actually write in them.
I have so many that I have to switch when my moods change. I was actually moving along pretty well in "Forgetting Everything" for a bit but then it kinda went downhill from there... I'm stuck but I also know WHAT I want to do.
I just don't exactly... feel like writing in that one right now.
I'm more into horses lately ;) That's why I started "Reins of Fury", its actually turning out pretty well. I'm proud of it... :D
Wow... this year is passing SO quickly. Too quickly if you ask me... :P
I swear it was just January a week ago, and already its almost March. Blech... not that I'm saying I don't want to go into March! Its just that I wish it wouldn't pass so quickly... every time I'm looking forward to something it always seems like time is soooo slow, and then when I'm not its passing to quickly ugh!
Its REALLY hard to believe that I'll be in High school come August, and I'll be 14 in May...O_O
All of us are growing up to fast :(
I'm really glad I'm not gonna go to public High school, even though it would be somewhat good to make friends I just don't really think that it would be good for me.
I'd survive, I just wouldn't really have a good time most likely. But hey, thats another life that I'll never know... :) I'm perfectly happy with the life I've got...:D
Well, let seeee.... oh yeah... my guitar lesson is today :D!
Hopefully soon I'll be able to play "The Climb" By Miley Cyrus... even though I'm not a fan of her thats like the only song I really actually like.
Its a really inspirational song... :)
My fingertips are getting really weird feeling and hard :P lol
Well, I gotta go. Its past 12o'clock now and I should probably get dressed haha... so a HomeschoolED girl... X) haha!
Here's the synopsis though for my OYAN book:

Bella Stanton is what you would call a normal Tennessee tomboy gal, making her way through her freshmen year in High school. The oly thing this girl finds "fun" in her life is her school popularity, her friends, and if boys find her atractive on occasion. As any normal day would begin for her, she goes to school and is assigned to do a 12 page report on her family history. But this teen is about to find more than just her family history, much more...

Author:
~Jazmine O.~

Ta ta! :)

~Jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment