Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Secret Life: Night before Woodleaf campout!

Helloooo again! :)

Well, I've been sick for the past few days and busy with school so thats why I haven't written in quite a while.
But yeah... lifes been good... I'm gonna go to a campout tomorrow :D The only unfortunate thing about that is that it's 5, 6 hours away :P Probably 6 1/2 if you count the stops for food and bathroom breaks lol.
Well thats at the max, hopefully we'll make it there in good time. :)
Its gonna be SOO fun :D Now lets just hope that I can keep this stupid cold away long enough. And hopefully go to bed in a reasonable hour tomorrow night in the cabin full of my youth group girls.
Which we probably won't go to sleep for a while... some of us are bound to doze off soon enough though. I'm hoping to go to bed around midnight or 11 or something...
Hopefully not up all night, I'm sure they'll wake us up pretty early and go do a bunch of activities and stuff. Its gonna be fun :)
I'm planning on making a video full of pics and possibly some videos with music too :) And maybe put it on a DVD.
Speakin' of which I need to upload my pics onto my computer...
Well b4 I go I'm going to post a sneak peak & preface to my newest book "Reins of Fury". :) Here ya go...

Gracelyn Academy
--
"Reins of Fury"


==Sneak peak==

I watched the gorgeous dark cherry bay gelding canter endlessly around the green paddock, even infuriated this gelding was beyond gorgeous.
"He's so gorgeous..." Ellie sighed dreamily next to me, a smile crept over my lips as I watched the gelding look straight at me. His dark eyes glaring mysteriously and ominously.
Something about those big brown eyes made me suddenly very in love with this horse. He snorted and shook his mane and started pawing the ground anxiously, as if he was tired of being in captivity and wanted to be set free.
I smiled to myself, someday that gelding would have to have a rider, and when that day comes; I'll be there.

==Preface==

Mariah Stryder is probably the loneliest sophomore High school student you’ll find in North America… having no friends and no one to comfort her lonely heart.

Ever since her only friend in her whole life moved away in 3rd grade no one has bothered to make friends with her, everyone already has friends to hang out with. And Mariah hasn’t bothered to pursue them either, living in her lonely little town of Cedar City, Utah.
Her parents have tried everything for their only daughter for her to be able to have friends; they’ve sent her to several private schools, public schools, any school they can think of. But all these years they haven’t been successful.
The only thing Mariah ever enjoys doing is riding at a local horse ranch in Cedar City that she has been going to once a week for about 2 years now officially taking lessons. Before that it was just visits.
Her desperate parents finally make the decision that they have wanted to avoid for so long, their last resort is to send her to horse riding boarding school, all the way in Wyoming, just on the outskirts of the city Cheyenne.
The Gracelyn Academy is filled with girls and boys 9th-12th grade, and horses of all sizes shapes and colors. The one thing Mariah loves more than anything awaits her at the riding academy…
Is this the life that Mariah has been searching for all this time? Will she be let down again?

--

Well ta ta :) I'll write when I get back and hopefully be able to get a couple pics up from my campout. bye!!
~Jazzy

No comments:

Post a Comment