Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Secret Life: Long time no write...:)

Hellooo... :)

Sorry I haven't written in a while... been busy with school and stuff. And I kinda forgot I had a blog haha...
But life has been pretty swell :) It seems that now that I'm really giving my heart to God now life is a lot happier.
I'm enjoying it while it lasts lol.
Now... lets see... what have I been up to lately?
Well, I've been catching up on my reading on some books I have lying around that I haven't read yet. "The Host" By Stephenie Meyer, its actually turning out to be a pretty exciting book. I've got very little left, I'm DYING to find out how the end will turn out.
If you go to http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/ you can read the plot there if you go to "Books" :)
And then I'm also going to read the Saddle club books, I'm still on the first book and I'm almost done with it but I am REALLY enjoying those books a lot.
And I'm really looking forward to start writing my new series "Gracelyn Academy" :)
I posted something about it in my last blog post... I think...
Its gonna be soo much fun to write! :-D Especially because I'm going to do a crossover with a friend of mine, her book she put Mariah (the main character) in her book... :)
So I'm going to put the main character, Brookelyn Malone from "A Rising Heart", in "Reins of Fury" :-D
Its gonna be SWEET!!!
Eek I can't wait! :-D
Well I guess more about my life, I'm really hoping that I'll be able to ride more than once a week... :) Not like lesson type, but a free ride on Monday. If Corrie thinks I'm ready for that... which I think I will be.
If I do I certainely hope I get to ride Laredo or Bailey, but I'm pretty sure they will be taken... unfortunately. I really like them and they're the only ones that I guess I'm "allowed" to bridle.
Oh well... I know how to bridle its just a matter of who I GET to ride now... hmm...
Well, I gotta go. I'm getting hungry, I'll write some more later :)

~Jazz

1 comment: