Friday, February 26, 2010

My Secret Life: No riding :'(

Darnit! :'( Horseback was canceled... I was looking forward to riding today...*sigh* Oh well, there's always next week. Stupid rain... it was pouring outside this morning and now the stupid sun came out >:(
I like it that it's out, but then I don't...
I was hopin' to ride Laredo, I didn't get to lope last week!! I almost did but the dumb saddle came loose because, well I don't wanna blame her, but I tightened that sinch as tight I could get it and she checked it 2 times before we actually started riding.
She said it was okay but then the saddle almost fell off... :P
And then by the time I tightened it I had to take the saddle off because it was time to do some bareback riding...
Which wasn't bad I'll admit :D I loooovvee trotting bareback, I got to ride a fantastic horse named Laredo for that so it was pretty fun. :)
Well I gotta go, I still have school to get done and some writing and reading. TTYL :)

~Jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment