Saturday, April 10, 2010

My Secret life: Funnest lockin eva X)

Well, on Thursday night I went to a lockin with my friends at my youth group. Now believe me it was FUN!!!
But I was stupid and went and did the splits while trying to play a game called "grab-the-box-with-your-mouth-without-letting-any-other-part-of-your-body-touch-the-ground-but-your-feet" Fun right? lol
I stayed up until about 2am-ish that night, I finally went to bed after dozing off in a chair and my youth pastor Danny coming up to me and telling me I could go to bed if I wanted to I didn't have to stay up. lol
Of course I did after a bit, it took me a while to fall asleep but it was cool. =)
It was a lot of fun though =D, even though it was on short notice haha.
But yeah, life's going great right now =) My baby brother Isaiah is having his 7th birthday party today; so my house will be filled with little ones in a couple of hours haha.
I am missing the fundraiser car wash that my youth group is having right now, its on until 2:30 but um I slept in to late... X(
By the time I woke up it was like almost ninish and we were supposed to meet there and then by the time I got myself out of bed actually it was almost ten so I decided not to really bother.
By the time I'd get there it'd be almost 11 and mom was going to come and pick me up at noon.
When I was out of bed I wasn't even dressed so yeah... I'm missing it... =(
I really wanted to go but I was way to tired unfortunately.
But yeahh... I might go riding tomorrow so that should be fun. =)
Last week when I went riding was a BLAST =D!!
I'm really having a hard time accepting right now that I'll be 14 in about 29 days. O_O
I'm gonna be 9th grade come fall!! EEK!
But then its also really exciting =D That means I'm that much closer to being able to go to college and get my masters in English Literature/Equestrian studies! XD
And hopefully starting out saving up to get a horse and a small amount of property =), I really hope I'll be able to get some horses eventually.
At least just 3 or 4... not to many. I might have a little more maybe if I have help, and I'm really hoping I can find that special-someone to share that love of horses with me. Not just tolerate them...
Maybe not horse-crazy like me; but probably something to liking them more than hating them. But not tolerating...
So yeah, my future is UP in the air right now... =)
Well I'm going to skidaddle, I'm really bored and I want something to do... so I dunno what to do right now... so ta ta! =D

~Jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment