Sunday, April 25, 2010

My Secret Life: ...life... its hard...

Well... I hate to be a downer, but life is definitely hard. Man it was so much easier when I was five years old... all I had to think about was fun.
Man I miss those days...
But then of course my age that I am now, comes with SO many ups as well. I get to stay home alone, I get to go places and be dropped off, I get to go out with friends... the list goes on and on...
Let's just say teenagehood isn't what all girls make it up to be, like saying the loved being thirteen. I don't know who the heck would wanna be this age again!
It sucks! Your so hormonal and then in the back of your head your hitting yourself thinking; "What's wrong with me?! This is so stupid!!! Why am I crying over this?!" Ugh...
I just hope my 14th year is better than my 13th, I know for sure that me being thirteen isn't exactly a basket of chocolate.
Well... I will say that it has been fun, but a lot of the time I'm really down and hormonal and I can't control myself, I really hate it and its a big bummer.
I am really happy 90% of the time but of course my hormones have to take control of me, I HATE HATE HATE hormones!
See... there I go getting all angry again...=(
So yeah... word of advice; life & teenagehood is hard.
At least I'm not the only one to go through this idiotic crap, I have a good outlook on things most of the time. I just hope that the rest of my life isn't as bad as being thirteen.
I HATE being thirteen, I'm not going to regret ignoring this age and I know it.
I'd rather be fifteen right now to be honest, fourteen I don't think is going to be really any better than being thirteen.
I miss being happy-go-lucky all the time...

-Jazz

2 comments:

  1. Actually, 14 is a little better I think, but it is different for everybody. idk if I wouldn't say it is the best year of your life, but it is definatly better than the two before it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In 20 yrs jaz you will look back and not remember half of what you are going through or at least you will be glad it is over. Be happy you have a mom who understands and is there for you. My mom was not there for me and half the time didn't get what was going on.
    I do understand and I feel for you. If I could fix it I would, but the best I can do is just be there for you and listen, hug, and love you.

    ReplyDelete