Friday, April 23, 2010

My Secret Life: Pretty good, and semi embarrassing horseback ride.

Well, today I embarrassed myself pretty good... unfortunately its that time of the month again for me...=/ So that is to blame for what I did.
I thought it was going to be an amazing ride and perfect, which in reality it really was pretty fun. =) As always. But pretty much what was happening, I put my foot into the stirrup and I was just about to swing my leg over the back of Brownie and then my left leg gave out on me!
And again I got a little lectured to not do that again, not like "YOU HORRIBLE GIRL YOU HURT MY HORSE!!!!" But it was just kind of "Whoa! Careful Jazz, try not to do that again."
It was so humiliating... I really wish "Aunt Flo" wasn't so mean.
I was perfectly fine before horseback, just a little achy but I doped up on motrin and then I felt great before I got there and I got Brownie all saddled up and everything before we had to go up.
And that's better than the last couple of times, considering that Kayla had to come and bridle him for me because I barely had the girth tightened at all on him...
He was a pretty good boy, but I almost hurt him when I tried to get one of his ears into the bridle thing, but I just talked softly to him and took the bridle off and tried again.
I'm proud of myself =) Brownie did good too, he cooperated during that part haha.
He was fun, and I'm super glad it wasn't windy today... that made it a whole lot better but sadly I didn't get to canter. =(
OH well... =) Hopefully Angela will let me come over on Monday or sometime next week and then we can go riding on the beach.
NEXT WEEK IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!!
I am SO ecstatic for next Saturday!!!!! I'm gonna go down to Fort Bragg (Mendicino County) with Abby and ride on the beach!! YAY!
Its gonna be an awesome girlz weekend. =D
I am SO excited, I have SO got to unload my camera and get ready for the trip! I am so excited! Abby sounds pretty ecstatic to, she loooves cantering and I'm SO looking forward to a sunny day on the beach.
There is absolutely NOTHING better than cantering a horse on the beach on a sunny day... ^_^
And I'm 100% sure that Angela and Abby will agree with me on that one lol.
I am SO excited!!!!!
God is amazing =) I am so blessed in so many ways... TTYL!

-Jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment