Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Secret life: Amazing fantastical ride!

Hiya! =)

Sorry I haven't blogged in forever, been kinda busy. =)
But annnyway =D The main reason why I'm blogging is because I had THE most fantastical ride EVERRRRR yesterday!!! XD
I went riding on the beach with Angela yesterday!!! It was so amazing! Even though I was really doing kinda bad at getting Ditto to canter like I wanted him too...
But thats only because I'm really not used to him quite yet, that was only my second time riding him so far.
But I finally got the hang of him when we were heading back to the parking lot. It was an amazing ride all in all though! =D
I got to see a nasty storm start coming in, funny thing is there is no storm today like I thought there would be. It was all clear skies...
It was nasty yesterday after we were heading back; the clouds were dark and ominous hanging over us.
And the water beneath it looked so dark and angry like it was going to swallow anything that came into it's path.
But it was SO much fun X) Cantering was the most amazing thing ever! I can't wait until I get to canter bareback!!!
That will be sooo much better for my legs, next time I'm just going to wear some soccer socks under my jeans because my leg got scraped in a small spot and it burned.
But OMG was it SO much fun cantering on Ditto! Mariah took off though lol.
It was so funny watching her and Snickers bolt like lightning down the beach!
It was very cute how Mariah always came to me when Angela was calling her because I was on Ditto and Ditto is like best friends with Mariah.
Mariah wanted a carrot though lol. =D
I really hope I get to go next week to the beach X) It's going to be so much more fun! I was shaking with excitement as Ditto and I walked out onto the beach from the parking lot, it was SUCH a blessing from the Lord to be able to do that yesterday!
Well I should go now, I think I want to go and take some motrin for my nasty headache...=P
Ta ta!

~Jazzy

No comments:

Post a Comment