Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Secret Life: Sore sore sore...

Well, I am really sore...
But it was definitely worth it! =D I went riding and I cantered SO much on Monday, it was so much fun even though I seriously felt like I had frostbite on my cheeks lol.
It was very fun riding on Monday for sure. =) I'm hoping it'll be even more fun and sunny on Monday next time. Haha, funny thing is I was supposed to be riding Ditto when I went.
But Dansa looks almost exactly like him, I got confused so I put the saddle on Dansa... X) Oops!
Dansa's just as fun though =D But now I definitely know how to make my signals clear enough that they understand.
I LOVE HORSES!!! =D
I am sooo looking forward to riding again soon. =) I'm hoping a friend of mine, Mistea, she said we should ride together since we both ride with Angela.
I'm hoping we will soon, which I'm sure we will.
Well, I gtg, I'm really bored right now... and yeah... super bored..=/

~Jazz

3 comments:

  1. You have a definate love of horses and you are a great writer. I love this blog you have created and it is really creative. I will try to remember to check in on it often to see what you are writing about in your life. Remember when you are feeling down, to go and read one of your blog posts about a happy day when you thought life could not be better. :)
    Love you sweety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hear you there... I'm still sore today from riding on Wednesday. I rode a horse named Oreo, and we cantered A LOT. Also, when I wasn't cantering, I was either standing or doing two-point at the trot. Ow....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch...
    They're still awesome X)

    ReplyDelete