Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Secret Life: Life is a rollercoaster

Well, 

Shockingly I didn't wait that long before blogging again hah. 
Well right now, I'm half and half happy and sad at the same time. Well, more like happy and semi hurt/jealous... idk how to describe it. But! I'm not going to go into detail.
Anyways, I'm having fun playing my horse game "Let's Ride: Riding Star"... except its really difficult to a point. 
And yeah... wow this is sad... I'm blogging about a video game... 
I guess the only cool thing I have to blog about is that I'm in on my second day power-walking down my street... oh boy. =/ I'm exciting. Excuse the depressing text, I'm a little out-of-whack and wishing I lived in another town close to the one I live in.
Well... today was pretty good, I'm a little irritated that my family from southern California is "fly-by-the-seat-of-our-pants" type and so I haven't gotten to see them at all. 
I have writers block... I'm sad... okay I'm gonna stop now. 

-Jazmine

P.S.
Sorry for the depressing blog post... my day was just ruined by just one thing I read on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment