Saturday, August 21, 2010

My Secret Life: Short but quick blog update

Hey, :) 

Well, this is going to be quick. But I realized I hadn't blogged in quite a while, and from my last blog post. No I didn't unfortunately go and help out with the horses with Mistea. :/
But I did get to ride horsies, :). This week and the last! So that's awesome!
And I'm in love with my boyfriend Bailey. ^_^ (He's a horse haha)
And I'm also very much in love with my horsie game I have, I FINALLY figured it out. And now I have both a dressage horse named Benji, and a show jumping horse named Bailey. :D 
They are both gorg-eous! Benji is an amazing chestnut horse with a blondie offwhite mane and tail, and a blaze down his nose. And Bailey looks like my boy Bailey, a cherry roan color with a black mane and tail and a stripe on his nose and little white socks.
Wait... Bailey doesn't have socks, haha oops sorry. He has a brownish color for socks. 
Anyway, I'm happy right now. :) 
I just finished watching "Remember Me" with Robert Pattinson. I definitely have a changed opinion about that man for sure, but holy moly... O_O You would not believe what kind of twist they made in it! I was NOT expecting that! I mean usually I can tell its coming while I'm watching it... like I have a small hunch or something. But WHOA, it just went BOOM suddenly up in front of me.
There wasn't even a hint of it in the trailers! 
But the best way I can describe it without giving away the twist, (for those of you who have seen Terabithia and Premonition) its another Terabithia movie. Not in the same theme of the movie I mean, but the way it ends is what I mean.
Anyway, I gtg! But I'll blog again soon for sure. 
My new goal for this week; exercise schedule... lets see if I can even get off my lazy butt and do it haha. 

-Jazz


--
1 Peter 5:7 
"Casting all your cares upon Him for He cares for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment