Sunday, August 29, 2010

My Secret Life: Wow... publishing... scary... O_O

Okay so just... wow... I'm really almost terrified of sending my book to a real agent publishing company or whatever, now.
Its amazing how long a fellow author (Stephanie Morrill) said it took her to get her first book published. She had to be so persistant, I mean I really want to get "The World Within" published, but now that I think about it. I almost want to go and rewrite it now lol.
I'm so afraid of several things that would be screwy and too suckish to send to an agent... I guess I just have to wait until Shannon gets the whole thing back to me... I've got butterflies in my stomach now. 
But wow, do you know how AMAZING that would be if I actually got a book published before I graduated High school!!??! =D
Now hopefully it would be "The World Within", because I swear none of my books are like that one, I'm not half as satisified with any of my other books as this one. Well the finished ones I mean... haha.
Me and my friend Kayla are on a mission, we're going to get our books published someday whether or not 1,000 agents hate them. :P I don't plan on giving up, but I don't know if I'll be able to handle all the disappointment that most likely will come with it all.
You can't publish a book- unless I am raw talent, which I doubt I am- without disappointment along the way. I just really hope it doesn't take me 5 years... lol. 


-Jazz

P.S.
Oh! Btw!! I'm doing a photoshoot tomorrow =D It's for my freshmen year photo's... well its not a "photoshoot" but I'm getting fancy pretty pictures for my freshmen year. :D haha. And its not in a studio either, it's going to be at piano lessons for the boys lol!!

2 comments:

  1. You're an amazing writer Jaz... I luv your work. And I know that there is an agent out there that will too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks Kay. =]
    I certainly hope so, that is my number one dream and I am determined to do whatever it takes to make sure it succeeds. I don't know what else to do with myself besides write for a pro-career. haha =D

    ReplyDelete