Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Secret Life: long time no blogging :)

Well... it sure has been a long time since I last posted anything. :) 


It is August, as you can tell by the date of this haha. And its a Tuesday... at 5:18... as you can see I am very bored. lol. BUT... I am excited! :D 
Because tomorrow I get to go ride the horsies at Field of Dreams, yay! x) And maybe even this weekend, which I'm 90% positive it'll happen, I'm gonna get to help take care of Angela's horses with my friend Mistea. :) For 3 whole days!
It's gonna be sooo fun... I just hope she gets my text soon, but I suppose there probably isn't cell service at North Coast Bible camp where she is right now hm.
So yeah, I'm in a horsie mood right now haha. And kind of sad for a girl that died 2 years ago on February 6th, 2008. :( She had the most amazing bond with her horse Boomer! She could stand on his back on one foot and pull her leg up into one of those ballet poses! 
Her name was Jessica, her youtube user name is JessicaBoomer. She was an absolutely amazing rider... I'm surprised I never found her until now.
It made me sad to know how she died. :( She had an accident while jumping bareback, they think they both went over the arena fence and he crushed her head basically she died before anyone found her.
And she was only fourteen! O_O
That does make me a little scared to jump, but that still won't stop me from riding for sure. Oh yeah... that brings me to another subject.
Alder Grove has decided not to pay for HBR anymore... for insurance reasons. Because horses are "dangerous", which yeah they are. But that whole reason why they are cutting that, is because people are WAY to sue happy in this country. And everyone thinks money will solve the problem... which in some cases it does, but not horse related things. 
I honestly highly doubt anyone came and rode at Field of Dreams just for extra curricular activity, so many of the girls I ride with love the horses they ride so much. I see them hugging them and kissing the horses' faces a lot.
And I have that same love... oohhh man that would make me soo happy if I had my own horse to ride. So yeah, that's pretty dumb if you ask me. But I can definitely understand that, I just feel so bad for everyone who can't ride without the funds from the charter school.
And I'm kinda worried for Abby because she said she might not be able to afford it without Mattole (another charter school) school funds. eehh...
Sooo yeah... well I forgot I still had a book to read before I started blogging. So I'll write again before the month is out for sure! ttyl! bye!


-Jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment