Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Secret Life: House frustrations beyond compare

     So I'm not sure if this will be a positive post at all. But you'll understand my frustration once I explain it. 

     For some reason the house moving has completely halted, we were all ready to have the keys last week, but that didn't happen. And then we were ready to have them by Tuesday, but that didn't happen either. And now we were hoping we'd get them today, but NOPE! The idiot airheads on the east coast that run the banks that are supposed to give our loan to us haven't figured out what they're supposed to do yet! Its just SO much fun having everything postponed. 
     I've got a gut feeling that our move is NOT going to happen for another two weeks at the latest. It sucks butt and it makes me angry beyond belief that we're having to wait this long, and go through all this bull crap to get a house! I thought we were almost done, but apparently not. 
      I was expecting to be able to be living in a new house by this weekend, but that's not going to happen no matter how much we pray. Because we did want to paint, AND we needed to do some more fixes to the house before we moved in. So basically I hate the banks on the east coast and they are complete jerks, they clearly have mental problems otherwise it wouldn't be taking this long.
     I'm almost wondering if this is some sort of punishment from God for me not praying that everything goes well...

Anyway, on a positive note I get to go to horseback. Which I'm happy about. So yay!.... :-/ Who knows when this nightmare is going to end.

Bye for now.

~Jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment