Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Secret Life: Moving.

     I don't think I've actually ever mentioned the fact that me and my family are moving to a new house. :) Its exciting. We're going to paint in the coming week, which means no horseback for me, but if I want to paint my room I have to miss it. We're getting the keys on Tuesday, and its a bought house so we can do all sorts of stuff to the house. 
    Its kinda neat because I get to paint my room, which I've been looking forward to for a very long time. And there's this little nook behind some bushes where I'm hoping I can get a bench or something to set there and I can get "inspired" for my books. 
     Anyway, I gotta go but just thought I'd blog about that. Hopefully I'll get some pictures of my room in the process of getting painted. Fun fun fun. :) 

Bye! 

~Jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment