Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Secret Life: Many things...

Well...

Lets see, where to start?
Well, yesterday I had a pretty fantastic horse riding lesson :) Got to trot bareback for the first time! :D yay! It was SO much fun, and SO much MORE fun than trotting bareback. A lot more comfortable too, Bailey's fur is SO soft... :)
I definitely want a horse like Bai, he's an awesome horse...
I'm hoping I'll get him for a few more weeks before Corrie changes me again, personally I really hope that she DOESN'T change me. Bai and I do really well together, I've figured out his strengths and weaknesses and I can get him to trot in a circle or reverse pretty easily 99% of the time.
He's really big but really awesome :) The bigger the better lol.
He's definitely gonna be in my newest idea for a book :D I can't bear to pass this chance up, I'm TOTALLY gonna start writing this book today. I haven't figured out a name for it yet but I wanted to do something like "Galloping friendship", "Bridle of the mustang", "Winds of freedom", or my favorite so far; "Reins of Fury"!! Isn't that just fantastic?! I am SO PSYCHED about this book right now, I've got practically all of the plot in my head right now that needs to come out. :D
The basic idea for this book, I forget if I've already wrote this but oh well if I did. The basic idea is that there's this girl named Jazmyn Mariah Stryder (possibly just Mariah Stryder and then a different middle name) she's about 16 years old and all her life she's had no friends except for a friend in 4th grade who moved away just as they entered 6th grade.
But after that she never had any more friends except for the horses at the ranch that she's been taking lessons from ever since she was five years old.
She's the only rider that's been there for that many years that's stayed in her small little hometown of Cedar City, Utah.
Her parents basically have sent her to public school, and private school, and every other school that they could think of except for boarding school. But even in her junior year in high school she's never made a single friend. She's always been completely alone and constantly home with nothing but her computer to chat with her friend Brenda the one who moved at 6th grade to McKinney, Texas.
So the only thing that she really loves is riding, so in attempt to make her last 2 years of High school memorable her parents finally decide to send her to a horse riding boarding school in Wyoming, right near the only large city in that state; Cheyenne.
Thats as far as I got, but I know I'm gonna enjoy writing this. :D I've got a great plot in my head... :) Well I gotta go take a shower and eat some lunch, ta ta!

~Jazz

--
"Enjoy childhood while it lasts..." -My mom

1 comment:

  1. so cool! You should totally tell me a name that you decide on, and we could do like, a cross over in our books!! I could have her meet Brooke at her cross country competition!

    ReplyDelete