Saturday, March 6, 2010

My Secret Life: Horse crazy?? ... yah fur shizzle...X)

Whasup ya'll? 8D

Lol, as you can see I'm pretty darn happy this morning. =)
I had an awesome day yesterday, minus finishing some science I didn't do on Wednesday, but yesterday was pretty sweet... ;D
I got to ride Laredo at HBR and we started English up again... ouchy... I'm feeling it this morning thats for sure lol.
Its not half as bad as when I first started English though haha...
Laredo was pretty well behaved surprisingly, even though I had to put his halter on and tie him to the stall door to get him to stay put.
If there is one thing that horse totally hates is getting the girth tightened!
But I'm pretty sure he knows who I am and that I'm not going to yank the girth like beginners probably do...
He's a real gentle horse besides the saddling part and he's real lovy and all, but he just doesn't exactly like being saddled. Someone probably yanked it and tightened it to much earlier on in his life...
That's the usual case with horses. =)
Brownie freaked out once when my friend Abby's older sis Bri tried to bridle him, someone apparantly squished his ear under the bridle before my OLD class did lessons.
That's back when my whole class was charter school kids, which I will admit I am LOVING my new class. I feel like its so much more fun, my group is a lot more lively than my old one...
Even though I've been doing my class for over 6 months for sure I still am really glad I continued over the summer.
I'm just hoping I'll still be able to go come June...=/
The reason is kinda personal but basically it has to do with money, and its really complicated but I might not get to ride in June.
But I'm putting my faith on God and letting him take care of my family. I'm pretty sure we'll be all right though when that time comes, I'm just really worried about it...
Maybe I'll be able to just go and help or something, not necessarily riding but maybe just to help just so I can see the horses again. I don't know how I'm going to be if I can't ride over the summer...
Horses are literally the thing that I REALLY care about besides Jesus and my family and friends, horses are most likely in higher quality to me than my writing.
Horses mean sooo much to me... its hard to describe in words but if you could see inside my heart you'd know how I feel about those amazing animals...
Especially Bailey, Brownie, and Laredo...=)
I've really grown to love those boys, Brownie has been around since I started and he's amazing to ride. Most of the time hehe...;)
He's stubborn but he's got an amazing and sweetheart personality, he'd never EVER hurt someone. He's got a big heart and he always sniffs me and gently puts his muzzle in my face when I go and see him. =)
As long as he's not eating lol...
He's practically my dream horse, besides the stubborness. I think Bai is probably closer than Brownie, but Laredo, Bai, and Brownie are definitely a mixture of what I want my horse dream horse to be like.
My dream horse is probably Mystery from my SSC series =)
She's a gorgeous black mare that Laura (main character) found from the wild, its hard to explain with out ruining the story but yeah...
I'd probably want maybe a different coloring, but Mystery's personality is AMAZING. =D
Laura and I really are the same girl, just different name and different life. And then also she's fictional, somewhat...
But Laura's got my dream life =) Minus the boyfriend though, I just like making romance novels sometimes. (its not completely mushy and romancy)
She's got everything that I would be SO lucky to have, but either way I'm still happy with my life =) Going riding once a week is perfectly fine with me.
I'm definitely going to go and get a job at Corrie's farm though when I'm 16, and hopefully I'll just be able to help out in the next year or so.
Come November I'll have been riding for 2 years =D
Maybe I'll be able to do jumping soon since this is the second time around doing English =)
We did do semi-jumping except it was just over these little poles that were not even a foot off the ground.
It was fun doing that and I did that back when I was only doing western!
I barely knew anything when I did that actually, I knew how to trot pretty well and control my horse, but I had absolutely no clue how to canter. That's gonna be something when I get to jump at a canter!!
Now even more of something, cantering while bareback!!
Man am I nuts!
I guess horses just run in my blood ;D Lol, after all my grandma HAS 2 horses and absolutely loves those animals... =)
It's really funny because my grandmother is horse crazy, and then my mom isn't. And then I was born with this total craziness for them... go figure?
Hopefully if I ever have a daughter she won't be totally boy crazy =P I mean I do get crushes, but I just don't want a daughter constantly trying to get their attention.
My focus is always on my books, horses, and my girl friends. =D And other things... but definitely not boys 100% of the time.
Well, okay now I'm really making a long post haha. I'm gonna go now =D TTYL I'll write soon!

~Jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment