Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Secret Life: Amazing awesome ride =D

Yo!

Its Jazmine again! =D Sorry I haven't written in a while...
But on Monday I had the most AMAZING day eva! XD I FINALLY got to ride with Angela at her place! Now THAT was SO MUCH FUN!
And that is totally new for me to have a fun Monday lol.
But man what a great day =D!
I got to ride her horse Ditto, a white Appaloosa Gelding. He's so fun and really funny because he doesn't like stepping in water so he purposely slowed down when I was cantering on him on a path when we reached a big puddle lol.
And that brings me to another exciting part of it! =D
The ride was amazing, where she led me was just beautiful. What was really freaky was going up a gigantic hill, (which thankfully I didn't fall off) and practically galloping up it.
Unfortunately it was raining, it stopped right before we went riding but it was still pretty wet out.
And it didn't help when I got thwapped in the face by a tree branch while cantering lol.
But OMG! When I was cantering on Ditto... wow... it was SO much different than riding at Field of Dreams!!!
I felt like I was in Wyoming cantering on Mystery my horse, or in this case my imaginary horse, which Laura Harper owns.
My character from "The Silver Saddle club".
Like I said before she's just me in a totally different world, and she doesn't really exist either. In my head she does but yeah... you get the point...
So yeah, it was really amazing cantering down that path in the rain smell stained air and just the feeling of my surroundings... it was so beautiful! =D
Ditto is a very pretty horse, but Angela's gray mare Mariah is much prettier. But she's snotty too unfortunately, I probably won't get to ride her for a while because of how she is. Or at least not on the beach, which THAT is going to be AWESOME! X)
She's gonna take me riding on Monday next week again ON the beach! Depending on the tides and the weather too though...
Its going to be great though =D. I'm just hoping Ditto or whoever I'm going to ride won't take off on me while we're there, but Ditto is a pretty good boy so I think I'll be able to control him haha.
I controlled Tipper when he tried to take off in the arena.
Well... I think I'm gonna go, I'm getting hungry so yeah. I'll TTYL =)

-Jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment