Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Secret Life: Achy, sore, crampy, but filled with the spirit!

Well, =) I don't know for sure exactly how long I will write in this addition to my blog, but hey... I should update every few days. And I don't seem to do that enough already...
I'm not exactly sure if anyone reads this though, a couple people probably do but oh well. Its fun blogging!
Lets me record my day if I did something fun, that way I can look back at this when I'm in my late twenties or early thirties and possibly raising a family with an awesome husband. =D
Well lets see... last night I spent the night at my friends' Autumn's house which was fun =) Besides the fact that I stayed up until 6AM because the hardwood floor was so uncomfortable.
It was her 13th birthday and I'm pretty sure she had fun =) Ok well I'm going to have to make this really short because I am at my grandparents house and I have to go and eat a late st. Patty's day lunchy thing.
But anyway, so yeah. I'll just get to the most important thing that happened to me today =D Well, I forget if I posted this earlier but I have been really praying about being able to have some sort of way to ride during the summer with how that HBR might not be able to happen due to money issues that we'll find out the results of in June or July.
Wellll.... FINALLY mom talked to Angela! =D It sounds like I might be able to start riding there pretty soon! X)
And that means 2 times a week hehe! =D And the nice thing about it is that I know how to ride already =)
Ok I gotta go, people are bugging me now! BYE! =D

~Jazz

--
Trust in the Lord and he will pull you through...

1 comment:

  1. :D I'm so happy that you'll be able to continue riding through-out the summer! And two days a week! Gurl you are so lucky!!!!!

    ReplyDelete