Saturday, March 13, 2010

My Secret Life: A day with the brothers & dad...

Helloo peoples...

As you can see I redid my blog =) Yesterday lol.
Ain't it prettiful??
Well, this is going to be a short blog post heh. Not much has really gone on, I missed HBR bc of pouring rain =/ And it's sunny today... how stupid is that?
Well I do live in a funny spot, so it could be pouring rain in West Haven...
Good thing is I'm over my writers block =) I'm finally getting to write more in my book "Hearts of Freedom"!
I'm excited to get further into the book, along with a secret project I'm working on called "Living in Love" =) Sorry not going to reveal any info quite yet... I want to get more done and I think I'll release it late this month or in April probably. Until I get a few chapters done =) Or the whole thing, I'm not expecting to make this an extremely long book.
Its probably going to be pretty short...
But that depends on what I come up for it =], I'm UBER excited about this book! I know I don't know anything about love, but I really want to do just a completely mushy romance book for once.
Well... HOF is sort of... but its more of a "getting closer to your family" kind of book.
But yeah, LIL is gonna be sweet!! =D
I'm hoping it'll turn out good anyway, it's going to be a really cute and loving book about the two main characters that the chemistry is happening between them.
Well, time to get writing and get more ready for the day =)
I guess I'm getting into the spring fever haha, explains LIL lol.
Ta ta! =)

~Jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment