Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Secret life: Hmm.... lala

You know... I'm not exactly sure why I'm blogging right now. I'm just really bored, maybe it is good if I procrasinate on my school lol.
I got it done before 1 o'clock today!! =D Yay me!
Well lets see... what have I been up to todayy??
Well I really want a horse (not new), and I really want to go riding... (Also not new)
*sighs*
Mom's birthday is tomorrow, =) I don't know how old she's turning though.... gosh what a terrible daughter I am!! Lolz!
She's 30 something I think...
This weekend we're going to go hang out at my grandparents house and eat mom's birthday dinner, I forget what she's going to have but it's a good meal...=)
I REALLY Want to go out with someone and hang out...=P But that isn't going to happen anytime soon unfortunately...*sigh*
Well, I gtg, I have some stuff I gotta do. Ta ta!

~Jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment