Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Secret Life: Lonely and bored

Well, this is going to be a short post. =/

*sigh* I don't know why I feel lonely exactly, I have a ton of people around me.... I just feel really horrible right now for some reason.
And I'm bored, for some oddballish reason I can't write ANYTHING in ANY of my books! It's SO irritating!!! I can't find any pleasure in anything right now... this stupid depression is banging on me, laughing at me.
I hate saten =( He really thinks its just so funny to attack me 90% of the week, nothing seems to be happy for me right now.... X(
So I would really appreciate prayer, having a lot of problems right now... just for faith and this stupid useless lonliness to be gone for a while because I know I'll feel like this again soon. 
Well... bye I guess... sorry I have only depressing posts to put on here.

~Jazmine

No comments:

Post a Comment