Saturday, March 20, 2010

My Secret Life: Best surprise party ever XD

I just had the BEST night last night!!! XD
I planned a surprise party for Abby! Lol! It was the best X)
She was sooo surprised and she had the best expression on her face when we jumped out of the pantry! LOL
I am so happy that it turned out well I've been planning this thing since like August 2009!
I was so running late though, I barely finished the present that I was going to give her but I did and I decorated too! =D I had amazing help though to! =)
It was SO much fun, we hung out until 10 o'clock and ran up and down the cultisack at the Hammond's house and laughed and sang hyms from church. One of them being "Jesus Loves me" lol!
Which its not a bad song but, its like a preschool song... and we were a bunch of teenagers running around in the dark outside singing that.
Poor Caprice was getting weirded out lol
It was SO much fun, we took a ton of pics too, I'll put one on here when I'm finished blogging this addition.
We ate candy, pizza, and the most AMAZING cake Bekah made!! =D
It was SOOOO gorgeous! Oh shoot! I totally should have taken a picture of it!!! dangit! Oh well =/
Well, it was a 3 layer chocolate cake and it was sooo yummy!
It had a pretty pink icing for the solid color and this lighter fluffy looking pink as these little twirls and then she put real roses on it too =D Not only did it look good, it tasted Awesome! XD
Bekah is good at making cakes for sure lol
Abby seemed really happy about everything and she really had a good time. =) And I certainely hope she did, it was all for her after all haha.
I thought I should do something extra special since it was her 16th birthday on Wednesday. ;)
And I'm assuming she loved everything lol
Yummy cake + best friends + candy + mad dance party + great presents = HAPPINESS!

In my opinion a party isn't a party without your friends =), thats like the most important thing. When you get your friends together weird things happen but its SO MUCH FUN!
And then you look back on it and go... "Wow, man we were so immature back then..." lol!
Man, I am SO relieved that everything went great last night. I know I had a great time =D I seriously think I have gotten over my shyness and anti-socialness I guess you could call it. I felt like a different person last night. =)
Welllll... hmmm... lets see, besides Abby's surprise party I had the BEST time at HBR! =D
Tipper was the best =) I so want to own a horse like him, I love his canter too! And he was really easy to ride surprisingly, that is until he wanted to canter more when I just asked him to walk lol.
Well, I gotta go. I need to eat something... I'll blog later =) Ta ta!

~Jazz

P.S.
I'll post a pic or two later on from the party

No comments:

Post a Comment