Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Secret Life: Another day...

     What do you know? I'm blogging again! =)
     Ugh... but man am I beyond bored right now... I need more zest in my life! I'm tired of being at home all the time... =p Phooey, well at least starting tomorrow I'll be out doing things instead of sitting at home all day. I want to do something exciting for once... =/
     Annnnd... I'm just a tidbit nervous about horseback tomorrow. But I guess that's normal, but what's really annoying is I'm nervous almost every week on Wednesday. I'm wondering if Kaela is going to be there tomorrow, this is going to sound terrible, but I kinda hope she isn't. I like Kaela and all, but she is kind of a jerk sometimes if she's not in a good mood.
     But then it could be just me, and then also she treats me like crap unfortunately because I was the only kid in my class... well not really. But when she's in not such a good mood she treats me not as good as she treats the other people, but then also they don't screw up like I do.
     But I'm getting better!
     AH! I'm so nervous that I won't be able to do the sinch thingy right!! =( I really hope I can have the guts enough to say; "can you please check my sinch I'm not sure if its tight enough?"
     I'm way to nervous... =/ I really wish I could get rid of that part of my personality. =(
    
     Sooo yeah...
     Other than that my cat Annabelle caught a bird today... brought it in the house... I felt so bad for that poor little thing. It was mangled though, I think it was a baby but it didn't look like it. My dad found a nest in the bushes out in our front yard when he was trimming them and thankfully caught it. Though he made the parents angry. lol
     And then later on our neighbor Ronja found one of the baby birds on the ground, I guess they can't fly yet. And I'm betting that Annabelle probably caught it when it was on the ground most likely. I think the bird that she caught was a white crowned sparrow, but I don't know that for sure... it could have been a female bird or something... but the bird didn't have a white head like white crowned sparrows do.
     Uhhh... so yeah... that's pretty much all I've got to write today.
     I keep saying I'm going to write more songs, but I've never actually sat down to do that haha. Well, I'm going to go... I still have some reading to do for school.

                                         
                                                  -Jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment