Monday, June 28, 2010

My Secret Life: Falling apart ='(

I am terrified right now... my whole life is being thrown out of balance... =(
First back in March my dad told me that he was in danger of being paid minumum wage in August... and now... the owner of our house we're renting, he's decided that he wants our house as a summer home for HIMSELF. ='( Does that jerk even know what the state is going through?! Either that or he doesn't care... I'm so scared.... 
Our house is being taken away from us, and we have 60 days to move! I've accepted that we're gonna move... but August is 2 months away!
And I'm really scared that dad's gonna have minumum wage pay, I am so upset... and so scared... I've come to the conclusion that the owner has no heart whatsoever. I thought he was just going to move back her to LIVE here. But A SUMMER HOME!!! 
How could he do that?! He can live with out a summer home! He should have a summer home where it's sunny, this place is never sunny. FAR away from here! Like in Africa! Where he'd take a boat and get caught in a storm and drown at the bottom of the ocean and rot!
I had respect for him wanting to move back here and live here before I knew he wanted to use this place as a summer home!!!!!!! ='( ='( ='(
I hope he gets deathly ill and falls down a cliff breaking his neck... no person with a heart, or even just a brain would be so cruel and mean! And I thought I'd come in contact with people like this only in my books and books I read. 
Well, I'm going to stop writing. So, I guess I'll update this through the long cold journey of hell...

No comments:

Post a Comment