Monday, June 14, 2010

My Secret Life: Taking it day by day.

     Well... I don't know what I'm really blogging about right now. To be honest my life isn't too exciting right now...
     But, I thought I'd try. =) I don't really have anything much to say... *sighs*
     Well... I guess first off my horseback lesson has changed to Wednesdays and to a High school group. I haven't been to that class yet, and I'm kinda nervous... =/ I'm worried I won't be able to keep up with them because Corrie says they're a little more advanced than I am... ugh... well I guess I shouldn't have to worry about anything.
     I was doing a makeup class in a much more advanced class than I was, and now I know how to canter and I can handle pretty much all of the horses there... well the ones that I've ridden lol.
     I guess what I'm really only worried about is the girth... I'm afraid I won't be able to get it tight enough heh. Well, we'll see how it goes on Wednesday... I just hope to God they put me on Bailey, Laredo, Brownie, or Kobe!
     More so on the ones I just listed minus Brownie... Brownie's stubborn lol. I still don't have the hang of him, and plus I don't ride him literally barely ever.
     The ones I ride the most are Bailey and Laredo. Mostly Laredo though...
     Bailey & Laredo are my favorite boys there, I can't think of anything I don't like about either of them that would make one of them more of my favorite than the other one. But then Laredo also tries to bite me when I am tightening his girth... well he just get's angry lol. Not so much biting...
     I think it'll go well. =) I don't see why it wouldn't... unless something goes terribly wrong. And Corrie has faith that I am a good enough rider that I can handle something like that, and be able to ride good enough to keep up with the rest of them... I think I could use a bit of a challenge personally. I just reallllllyyy hope I can get the girth tight enough... because if I can't that will mean me falling off... =/
     Well, I'm gonna go. I gotta go get ready for bed.


                            -Jazmine

No comments:

Post a Comment