Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Secret Life: Pictures page added! + update on my life

Hey! I added some pictures, if you look its kind of faded but there is a "My Snapshots" link thingy below the title page of my blog.
I added some awesome pictures from my Fort Bragg trip... =)

Annnd... as for life for me right now... not so sure. Its a roller coaster for one thing heh. =/
Trying to keep my focus on Him and not on the hurtful pains of this suckish teenage life I'm having right now.
It seems like almost every time I turn around I get hurt... it honestly sucks. I get all nice and normal happy, and then SMACK!!!! Satan: "HAHAH!!!"
It's hurtful!
I'm trying to fix my problems by being more socialble... since that is actually one of my worst problems and why I'm having so much trouble and being ignored all the time.
Its tough... but I guess I'm just taking it day by day. Even though I feel like I want to just remove myself from all human contact forever at times...
Sometimes I really honestly wonder if anyone would notice I was gone off facebook and youth group... besides a couple people that I know would notice. But the majority of the people at youth group/facebook is what I mean.
Soooo yeah... well I'm gonna go fold some laundry now.
ta ta... idk if I will write again anytime soon considering I have really nothing positive or happy to say at all right now. I'm still healing because of my major depression dive yesterday...
bye.

-Jazmine

1 comment:

  1. Jazmine - Don't let the Devil get in your way of a wonderful life! That is what he wants, and like you said he laughs. It's not fun at all, and it IS hurtful!!

    God loves you each and everyday. I sure know I would know if you were gone off facebook. ;) You're one of my GREAT friends, and I know God will have a great future for your life :) Just remember it! And don't let the Devil in the way of your life. :)
    Just smile EVERYDAY, and even though it hurts... God will heal your wounds. :)
    "The Lord shall fight for you and ye shall hold your peace." Exodus 14:14 :) It's so lovely. I LOVE that verse!!! :)

    Just pray, read your bible, love God, and don't let the Devil have his way!!!!

    ~Melinda~

    ReplyDelete