Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My secret life: ...wow I'm not liking life right now...

     Well... 

     Title pretty much what's up.
     I'm just really worried about the future of where we are going to live next month... how packing is going to be... etc...
     And now I'm getting that awful jealous feeling again. Isn't that just lovely? 
     This would all be fixed if I had a best friend... but alas I don't. But I want to know WHY I keep thinking about this!! :( 
     I don't WANT to think about it, and I don't honestly care right now! 
     This is... just not the time to be thinking about that crap. I mean I've gotta move in 58 days, and I still have to pack my room up and start cleaning it... which will be a big pain.
I'm not really like crying worried about moving anymore, I've accepted that fact. 
     There is nothing I can do.
     But its still stressful, especially about the future. But its really weird because I can't get myself so worked up about it that I cry like I normally do... 
     And the same thing with my "friend" problem if you want to call it that.Though right now I'm thoroughly upset about my "friend" problem... 
     aaaaahhhhhh.... make it stop.... X(
     I don't get why this is such a big deal for me! I don't want to think about this but I can't help it! It's like somethings forcing me to think about it... oh my gosh this is irritating the heck out of me...
     Well, at least I'm up a step from this; I'm not crying... that's an up. :) hehe...=/
     I guess tomorrow will be better... I hope...


                 -Jazmine

No comments:

Post a Comment