Monday, June 21, 2010

My Secret Life: Irritated

     Well, right now I am extremely irritated with my father. 

     He's being all "worried" about my health because I sit on my butt all day HE thinks, its not MY fault I don't have no one to hang out with! Its not MY fault I'm not up out and running around constantly because my mom actually WANTS to homeschool me and let me do my schoolwork instead of running around all day! UGH!!!!! He makes me so angry sometimes!
     And then he's also not here at all during the week, so how does he know I don't get up? Which I DO get up. I get up and dance to my music on my iPod, I get up to go to the bathroom, eat, take a break... walk around the house. I can name probably ten more things of what I get up for.
     >:( He irritates me sometimes.
     Now him and mom are arguing because he wants her to calculate and actually time me for how long I sit at my desk until I get up........... do you realize how OCD that is?? 
     I don't even sit at my desk for 2 hours straight!!! I get up after probably 20 or 45 minutes! 
     Unless I'm really procrasinating and I'm doing my school at 4o'clock in the evening I don't stay at my desk for that long... geezes.
     
     Well, I guess I'll move on to other things. I didn't really do much today... my brother, dad, and grandpa got back from Nascar this afternoon. And then I hung out with my friends/neighbors Nicole and Whitnee. So that was fun. =) Especially because Nicole made me laugh alot haha.
     And it was beautifullly sunny yet again. :) Which I am very happy about. I'm waiting for dark clouds to come back and pour down on Humboldt though lol.
     Yeah... things are better now I have to say. I'm a lot happier, and I guess things are just a lot brighter. I don't know what it is but something's changed in my life. I think maybe I just hit a level of maturity, I've really honestly stopped dwelling on depressing facts and tried to focus on other things, like music. :D And summer... and writing... and horses!! 
      Oh! And midnight showing of Eclipse!! I am SO SO SO SO SO excited for that!!! XD 
      I'm gonna go see it with my friends Michaela, Abby, and Caprice! :D
     But theres still some issues that need to be worked out heh... I'm still really hopeful that it'll work out though. :) And then also getting the tickets and everything... I am BEYOND anxious about getting them. Because I know what a wide and humungous phenomenon it is.
     And how many really big fans and diehards there are in the 3 biggest cities I live near and in alone.
     eeehhh.... O_O Gosh I hope I can get tickets for all of us... X( That would SUCK if I couldn't get them!! Idk when I would be able to go out with my friends to the movie in July now that I think about it... youth group is doing all sorts of stuff this summer. 
     Well, I'm gonna go. :) bye!


                                                        -Jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment