Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Secret Life: Back to AWANA

Well, I'm back from AWANA. *sigh* Rough day for me kind of, I woke up at 8AM turned off my alarm and rolled back over and slept for another hour lol.
But I got all my school done within a reasonable time though :)
But now I'm back from AWANA club, it was fun... I guess... well yeah it was fun. But I'm really tired right now so that affected it, and plus I'm suddenly magically 4 sections behind. When I thought I'd at least only get 2 since I missed a week because I was sick... go figure...
So now my spirits are down again, what is it with all this negativity? Its really annoying, it can't leave me alone for 12 hours. Its beginning REALLY start to bug me...
School is tough, I'm behind in AWANA, and I'm behind in math... what next?
I WOULD like to graduate High school... ughhhh
Everything is bothering me right now, I'm happy and then I'm not. There's this movie "Legion" coming out, guess what its about?
A fallen angel named Gabriel that uses machine guns. And he's supposed to protect what I take as the anti-christ baby growing inside of this woman FROM God's wratg.
Now that just makes me sick...
#1: Gabriel is supposed to be the exact same angel that told Mary she would give birth to a baby and call him Jesus.
#2: This world is so screwed up that they have the nerve to make this movie. I know that books have been written like this before, and movies have been made like this too. But seriously... this is way to far... its almost to silly to even considering going to watch it. Angels... machine guns....?????? That makes no sense........ 

Now what's REALLY disturbing is that I read that a bunch of people are taking this as a good thing that this "savior" will save us all. But I guess it's just Satan's way of rubbing it in the faithful servants of God's faces saying; "Hahahaha! I'm going to take millions of people into hell with me and theres nothing you can do about it, HAHA!"
And Satan's way of deceiving all non-believers... right now I'm probably one of the most confused teenage girl's on the planet. Ugh.... my head is spinning with questions!
That movie "Legion" is not only a non-godly movie (not that most movies are really God based) but it's a horror/thriller film... it looks really creepy...
Now what's really weird is that it sounds almost 100% exact to the plot for "The Terminator"... a baby that's not born yet and its gonna save all of humanity from the evil robots that invade earth.... just a little bit weird...
Except this one is basically someone going straight up to God and staring him straight in the eyes and saying: "I hate you and I'm never ever going do what you tell me to do, so I'm going to make a movie and tell everyone how horrible you are..."
If that were me I'd think twice about doing that... just for the fact if I was a non-believer that I knew about God and that he was the all-powerful... I'd definitely think twice... he could squish me to dust if he really wanted to.
"Legion" really got under my skin today and made me quite angry... I think I've got a temper problem which its pretty obvious most likely but I really just hate it that this world is so AGAINST God. I'm SO confused right now........
Well enough of my bantering, this is probably boring you. But all I know that I can do and for all of you, is pray pray pray pray pray...
I was crying in the van on the way home, yes... I am scared... that is a fact.
But I have faith that God has his arms around me and that he will put a wall around me so that no evil can penetrate into my body.
Anyway, I gotta go... I should get some reading and screwing off time in before my bedtime which is in about an hour. Bye...

~Jazz

--
Jeremiah 5:3-4
O Lord, do not your eyes look for truth? You struck them, but they felt no pain; you crushed them but they refused correction. They made their faces harder than stone and refused to repent.

I thought, "These are only the poor; they are foolish, for they do not know the way of the Lord, the requirements of their God."
--
Revelation 12: 1-5
A great and wonderous sign appeared in heaven: A woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.


She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.


Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven head and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads.


His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that he might devour her child the moment it was born.


She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter. And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.
--
And he shall come like a thief in the night...
-Jesus coming back (From the Holy Bible, in the book of Revelation)

No comments:

Post a Comment