Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Secret Life: Nothing exciting yet...

Well... nothing too exciting is happening at all lately...
Just school pretty much... :/

Sorry I haven't written in a while though. Been busy...
Came up with a new book idea, I've decided to throw aside that acting book thingy. I want to do one about a girl that goes to an academy... :)
I'm not going to post anything on here yet, but I might sometime soon. I haven't got much yet, but I'm really trying to concentrate on my second book in my series of The chronicles of Amerada.
Oh, and the correct pronounsiation for that is: A-ma-ra-da.
After you sound that out, say it all together and you should be able to get it. :) You have my friend Abigail to thank for a new way to say that. I was just pronouncing it the way it originally looks. I LOVE the new way though :) It has a lovely ring to it...
Just like her magical land of Dothtera :D
Its very lovely... :)
Anyway, I gotta go, I still have some schoolwork to do... ta ta!

~Jazz~

No comments:

Post a Comment